Wednesday, April 3, 2013

First letter home

We received a letter from Kati that she hurried and wrote the first day.

Dear Mom, Dad, Boys, everyone,
The MTC is so awesome!  I love it!  Life so far is so great!  We started right away and they only spoke Russian!  So no one had any idea what they were saying!  So we were trying to talk...trying is the key ward!  Haha  The best part of the day was when I said something but it was a full sentence and it actually sounded right!  And my teacher was like "yay!"  and then went on about how it sounded, but it was in Russian so I didn't know what she was saying but it sounded happy!  It's so weird though.  Sometimes speaking Russian seems like vomiting words out, kinda feels like that too!  But I already love it way more than Spanish-haha!  Anyway- I got to go I want to write in my journal still!  My p-day is Wednesday so expect a beautiful long email then!  and pics!  My companion is Sister Sink-love her already!
Love, Sis. Ford
P.S. mom and Grandma, your notes were perfect!  We didn't get to check mail today so it was just what I needed!
Love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...