Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm Here!!!

Hey,
Just so you know, I made it safely to Ukraine.  It was eventful though... we missed our flight from Austria to Kyiv, so we waited in the airport for awhile (8 hours) and then we made it on a flight to Ukraine.  Long day...once we got to Ukraine, I was missing one of my bags but then I found it so that was all good, but by the time I got to the hotel it was 1 AM.  I crashed for the night on 2 twin beds pushed together with 4 sisters!  It was a party! :) 

Today we had some training and we got our assignments!  I AM GOING TO ODESSA!!!  and I am in a tri-companionship with SISTER HUNT!!!!!  So awesome! :)   My trainer's name is Sister Busch, we are going to have a blast!! We are opening a new sisters area, so that will be exciting!  We will leave tomorrow night on a 12 hour train ride to get down there!  Should be fun! 

I'll tell you more information about my exciting travels on P-day!  I love you!!  Write me (Although, since I'm in Ukraine, I doubt I will hardly ever get my mail!-- Just get me a lot for transfers haha!) 

Love you, 
Sister Ford

PS - Kyiv is so awesome and pretty!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...