Saturday, May 31, 2014

Where in the world is Sister Ford??

Dear Family and friends and everyone! 

Happy Memorial Day! Yay! Although I didn't even think about that until just now. I hope everyone is BBQ-ing and doing all that fun summer stuff! :) 
 darth vador is running for president

 TGIF! Yum

It rained and stormed everyday this week 
 

I'm still in Ukraine, but in about an hour, I'm meeting up with the workers at the service center to catch a flight to Latvia! Yay! Last night, Sister Hunt, Robertson and I all met up and then stayed in Center Kyiv with SIster Larcabal and Roe. It was a party! It was probably one of the funnest nights of my mission thus far...We ate some left-over pizza and chocolate and shared a bed and it was great fun. Missionary sleepovers are the best :) hehe 
sleepover :)

This week was REALLY GOOD! Do you remember Natasha from last week? We ended up meeting with her several times this week! She is so cute and she came to church! 

We just had a man come in and sell us ties, I got some sweet ties :) :) :) 
  the new ties that I just bought

But unfortunately, I ate away my email time and now we are going to have to run to the service center :) But now that I love you all! I'm so grateful for all that you do! ;) Thanks for being so great! 

I love you all, the church is true! I'll tell you so much about Latvia next week! 

Pray for Ukraine! :) 

Love, 
Sister Ford 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...