Thursday, March 7, 2013

HOW TO: Write a missionary (ME) while I am at the Provo MTC

So...eventually I will leave and I know most of you (hopefully) will want to write me!  So instead of explaining this to people over and over again, I decided to create a How-to movie.  This is the first time I have ever done this, so if it is awful, I'm sorry.  


This is for how to write a missionary while they are in the Provo MTC.  It is great to use dearelder.com, because it is FREE, EASY, FAST and if it is sent before noon (MST), it is delivered the same day! Plus, you can do it all on the computer!  


So, here is my video.  




Also, coming soon are videos on how to use pouch mail and how to use dearelder.com to send a letter through pouch mail!


(P.S.- I don't have my address yet- but as soon as I do, I will post it.  It will obviously be different then the one in my video!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...