Saturday, March 23, 2013

Missionary Picture A Day :)

So...for as long as I can remember, whenever I go anywhere, my Mom asks me to take lots of pictures. I'm not the best at it, but I really want to take pictures on my mission.  So I thought of trying to take a picture a day.  But instead of just taking any old picture, I have a "Scavenger Hunt" of pictures I want to take!  I made a list of pictures I want to take every transfer and then make cute handouts for each one.  Then I printed them out in put them in my mission binder!  I'm so excited to try and take each picture!! :) Hopefully I can get all of them! 

I added the handouts below for my fellow sisters!  :) Enjoy! 



Sorry for the typo! This is really for people in the MTC for 9 weeks! Oops! 






















1 comment:

  1. Darling - thanks. I'm making one for my daughter. She's headed to Oakland/San Fran in Aug.
    Best of luck abroad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...