Thursday, March 7, 2013

UKRAINE!!!



Ukraine Flag 

All right, to tell the truth...I really didn't know much about Ukraine before I got my mission call.  And by not much, I mean hardly anything!  Which is really sad. BUT now that I have my mission call, I have realized what a beautiful and special country this is.  I am so excited to actually get to go here! And I can't wait to met and serve the people, people who seem just as beautiful as this beautiful country! 



A video that showcases some of the best that Kyiv has to offer! 





time lapse of Kyiv






Lots of veggies in Ukraine


The food of Ukraine - borscht 

I love this picture.  I thought it was photoshopped
but apparently it is just after a crazy snowstorm.  It looks so pretty!
Celebration of the Ukraine temple

Pictures from the temple in Ukraine 

The Kyiv Ukraine temple


 I am so excited to serve here!  I can't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...